Friday, September 20, 2013

This Rough Draft!!!

Every week I almost forget to write on this network site! I wonder why?? Hmm...

Anyways, this character analysis is kind of giving me some problems. It sounds simple to do and In my mind it is simple, but I just can not get my thoughts down on paper. I believe the hardest part of this Rough Draft is the fact that i have to be able to compare myself with one of these weird characters that i really share no comparison with. Julian and Bailey seems not to stand the appearence of the mothers, but i adore being around her, I guess cause i been moved out (yay!). The lady in the yellow wallpaper is crazy and trapped in a room all the time and all the other characters are murders and them are two roads that im not trying to intersect. So with all that being said, im completely stuck with a lost of 500+ words.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe trying to think of the situations and feelings of the character in a greater way will help you. For example, the lady in The Yellow Wallpaper obviously was crazy, but at the same time she felt trapped. Thinking about details like that from stories may help you. Some examples from all the stories could include: Maybe you've been in a situation before that you didn't want to be in? Have you ever had a friend or someone hurt you so bad that you felt negatively about them? Maybe even wanted revenge? Have you ever been confused on making a decision like the author in How to Become a Writer? Try to think into what the characters are feeling and it may help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way. How am I suppose to compare myself with a murder. All of the stories someone is getting killed. I'm just going to try and write something and hope it's right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right! I don't even know where to start. I was going to try putting myself in the lady's shoes in the Yellow Wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete