Tuesday, October 1, 2013

BEYOND CLASS #1

SoOoOooOOoOOo...I had came to the conclusion that I have kind of become ANTI since I started my learning experience at Richard Bland....LAST YEAR. Therefore I decided to change that this year because that is not the real me. I love to talk, interact and LAUGH. With addition to those three things, I will try just about anything when it comes down to adventure. I JOINED THE PEAC ORGANIZATION. Last week we had our first meeting and it went well. This week we met again and went hiking on campus. It was a short hiking trip but it was decent. I think the most exciting thing I saw was the Beaver's Dam, but I saw not one beaver, which really did not sit well with my mind. We also talked about the different types of trees, mostly Oak trees.  That really did not catch my attention of course, I believe it is because  I am not interested in trees; mainly the animals. Im actually looking forward to the other activities we do in this club.

No comments:

Post a Comment